Would you like to be part of an internationally oriented company? Are you interested in Windows, Linux and Mac environments? Do you like new challenges and customer requests every day? Then you are at the right place at ITAF!
As an IT Support Engineer you visit our customers in the Flemish Brabant region (Leuven-Brussels). You work from Leuven or Zaventem yourself depending on where you need to be that day.
The following items are part of your duties:
– install network equipment, servers and VOIP equipment in which you work closely with an English-language back office
– onsite help the customer with IT matters for which he / she is requesting assistance
– provide remote support from the office
– keep track of the equipment being delivered
– prepare quotes for client equipment (printers, PCs, laptops)
– go to data centers in Antwerp and Brussels to add hardware
No lack of variety!
You have a healthy work ethic so that you are also available outside office hours to offer our customers the best service.
1) You have a thorough basic knowledge of various aspects within IT:
– System administration
– Networking (in a LAN) (DNS, DHCP, IP and subnetting)
– Operating systems (Windows, OSX, iOS, Android, Linux)
2) With the above basic knowledge you are able to (on different operating systems):
– Troubleshooting to be performed on client devices
– Set up mail clients
– VPN configurable
– Attach file shares
– Change hardware in client devices
– Help troubleshoot network incidents
– Install new hardware (small NAS, Printers, PCs)
– Help with server installations
3) You have knowledge of/or know the following:
– Mac / Apple
– Ubuntu Linux
– Office 365
– PBX / VoIP
4) You are a team player who can independently look for a solution if an incident occurs, but can escalate on time and clearly if necessary. You communicate smoothly with customers and colleagues to solve problems as quickly as possible. You are eager to learn and your drive ensures that you want to achieve the best solutions for our customers.
We offer you the opportunity to work in a young and dynamic team where you work closely with an English-language back office.
We also offer you an attractive salary, mobile phone, laptop and a company car. On top of that there are the extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, group insurance and hospitalization insurance!
How do you apply for this position?
Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com